“Excellence and success are 80% Psychology and 20% Skill” – Tony Robbins
80 percent of success is due to psychology—mindset, beliefs, and emotions—and only 20 percent is due to strategy—the specific steps needed to accomplish a result.
How does this relate to us as hoteliers?
In a hotel, there are multiple people dynamics, behaviours and mindsets at play at any given point of time.
These can be the main reasons for unwanted situations with guests, stress within the team; underachieving or underwhelming results.
Transforming the hotel team’s ‘3As™’ – Awareness, Attitude and Approach™ leads to higher guest satisfaction, improved team work and in turn higher revenue.
Hotel teams need great self-confidence, excellent communication, higher guest perception and problem resolution skills to allow them to deliver outstanding levels of service.
We believe that along with the operational training and ‘skill set’, given the right ‘mindsight’, your team can achieve the success they and you deserve.
“The content of the course is totally applicable to a hotelier’s needs. The topics covered can be easily used by the team not only for guest interaction but also in their daily operation with their team and supervisors. It surely gives an opportunity to solve and connect with the other person better; build rapport and more effective communication.” – GM Operations Boutique Hotel group
What is Hotelier Excellence™?
Hotelier Excellence™ is a new, refreshingly different and intensive Professional Development Programme delivered through Training Workshops and Personal Coaching by Aurora Hospitality.
The Hotelier Excellence™ Programme has been designed specifically to provide a hotel’s team with a sustainable transformation in the 3As™.
Awareness – Attitude – Approach
The Programme focuses on ‘mindsight’ and leadership development – which when applied will directly impact revenue and enhance guest experience.
Hotelier Excellence™ was launched in 2017 and has already proved to provide excellent results for Hotel management and staff who have received this specialist training and coaching.
Many guests today are well travelled and seasoned users of hotels and restaurants.
Quite often they are more experienced in this way of life than the people who are serving them.
How do we help these hotel team members to perceive the guest and know what will deliver the highest level of guest satisfaction for each and every individual?
By implementing processes and techniques that influence shifts in their 3As : Awareness – Attitude – Approach
- Self-Development and it’s application in professional work place.
- Enhancing Guest Experience at your hotel.
Benefits of Hotelier Excellence™:
- Better understanding of Guest Perspective and what REALLY creates guest satisfaction.
- Holistic business perspective – identifying leaks in revenue and fixing them.
- Develop your and your team’s ‘Growth Mindset’
- Make the most of your day – prioritise what’s important.
- Gaining knowledge of ‘what works for the guest’.
- The power and importance of Feedback – how to implement the system for it.
- Methods and Tools to manage your own behaviours in difficult situations.
- How to create new empowering habits to boost your professional (and personal) life.
- And a lot lot lot more…..
Workshops and Courses
- Designed as a bespoke programme incorporating live workshops.
- Each workshop is delivered over 1-3 days.
- To maximise learning and complement continuous development, there are set activities and exercises to be completed for self-study.
- One-to-One assessment and reviews between workshops.
- Quarterly evaluation report submitted to management.