Coaching with NLP is a powerful tool for all coaches – Corporate as well as Life coaches.
NLP processes are a natural requirement for coaching and help coaches get faster result for the clients.
What Is Coaching?
There are a lot of definitions on coaching.
Our definition is ‘Coaching is working with people, individually or in groups to help them achieve their goals’.
Simply put, coaching is
- helping someone to move from where they are now, to where they want to be AND
- to do so more quickly and efficiently than if they acted alone.
Coaching is also training or development in which a person called a coach supports a learner in achieving a specific personal or professional goal.
What is coaching used for?
Coaching is used for bringing rapid, positive and long term change and transformation for a wide variety of behavioural, psychological and emotional issues.
Coaching is widely used in health, business, personal and sports performance and so on.
- build increased confidence and self-esteem;
- eradicate fears, phobias,
- delete self sabotaging negative thought patterns
- effectively tackle past trauma or events and
- most importantly achieve one’s goals and dreams.
Essentially coaching empowers the individual with self initiated steps towards their goal in a positive and constructive manner such that results are guaranteed.
How does Coaching work
Developed from modern psychology, coaching uses some of the most valuable and empowering methods bringing about rapid positive change and transformation for a wide variety of behavioural, psychological and emotional issues.
These techniques can be used to build increase confidence and self-esteem, eradicate fears, phobias, negative thought patterns and effectively tackle past trauma or events.
What is the difference between Coaching and Therapy
Therapy is past based and independent of skill acquisition or self awareness. Goal achievement is a by product.
Coaching is goal and future based wherein a result is definitely achieved. Skills and increased self awareness usually occurs.
Coaching with NLP
This 2 day Diploma provides the best extension to your NLP Practitioner Certificate course and covers:
1. Key coaching techniques
2. How to add NLP processes into these
3. Identifying your Coaching Style
4. Clean Language masterclass